Positively Changing Lives of Incarcerated Men and Women
No one sets out in life with the goal of ending up in prison. Yet our correctional facilities are overflowing with men and women who have failed to achieve their God-given potential.
Servant’s Oasis is actively working to change the disheartening situation for inmates by providing Biblically-based resources from Knights of the 21st Century and Real Women of the 21st Century to jails, prisons and re-entry programs across the United States.
With the future as the focus, Knights and Real Women materials guide men and women into becoming the person God created and intended them to be by:
- Presenting them with a high view of what is expected of a man and woman.
- Helping them believe in their personal value and potential.
- Identifying and listening to their inner voice, pointing the way to the changes required to become a man or woman.
- Challenging them to accept responsibility and develop a new, positive mindset.
- Assisting them in changing the viewpoint of their previous life experience from victim to decision maker.
The Knights and Real Women programs are designed to mentor males and females to lead them to positively contribute to their community, love their families and be personally fulfilled.
If you’re looking to start or are currently involved with a jail or prison ministry and would like more information about the Knights of the 21st Century and/or Real Women of the 21st Century programs, contact Tami Weissert at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 1-800-777-0305 (press 4 for Servant’s Oasis).
If you would like to donate to the Servant’s Oasis prison ministry, please click here.
Knights of the 21st Century is a proud member of the Correctional Ministries and Chaplains Association (CMCA) and the American Correctional Chaplains Association (ACCA).
Watch this video to see how K21 and Real Women of the 21st Century are changing people’s lives.