Today’s reading: Psalm 119:42-48
Taking in, understanding and living out God’s Word brings with it many benefits. Here are some of the benefits I noticed from Psalm 119:42-48:
- God communicates His love to us through His Word.
- Knowing God’s Word equips us to answer.
- God’s Word is truth in which we can place our hope.
- We can walk in a wide place.
- We can speak confidently to all about God’s Word.
- God’s Word brings us joy.
What are some benefits you’ve experienced from being in and knowing God’s Word? Take a couple of minutes and think about the benefit of “walking in a wide place” What does this benefit mean or convey to you? How would you describe it to someone? Tami
Source: Tami’s Blog